Career and Technical Education
Career and Technical Education (CTE) offers courses to students in both middle and high school. provides students with the academic and technical skills, knowledge and training necessary to succeed in future careers and to become lifelong learners.
Middle School Courses include:
- Exploring Computer Science
- Family and Consumer Science/Financial Literacy
- Foundations of Technology
- Technology Education
High School Programs:
- Technology Education graduation requirement
- Career Academies (graduation completer pathway)
The high school program offers an opportunity for students to explore career pathways by offering CTE courses at the local high school or at the Applications and Research Laboratory. Courses offered are listed in the Catalog of Approved High School Courses.