Career and Technical Education
Career and Technical Education (CTE) offers courses to students in both middle and high school. provides students with the academic and technical skills, knowledge and training necessary to succeed in future careers and to become lifelong learners.
Middle School Courses include:
- Family and Consumer Sciences
- Technology Education
- Project Lead the Way (PLTW): Gateway (select schools)
High School Programs:
- Technology Education graduation requirement
- Career Academies (graduation completer pathway)
The high school program offers an opportunity for students to explore career pathways by offering CTE courses at the local high school or at the Applications and Research Laboratory. Courses offered are listed in the Catalog of Approved High School Courses.
- Sharon Kramer, Coordinator – 410-313-6797
- Natalie Belcher, Instructional Facilitator, Centralized Career Academies – 410-313-6636
- Mary Metzler, Resource Teacher, Technology Education – 410-313-6777
- Stephanie Discepolo, Resource Teacher, Career & Technology Education – 410-313-7493
- Matt Berkowitz, Technical Assistant, CTE and Dual Enrollment Programs – 410-313-6629