Obtain a Staff Photo ID
Photo ID Information
Walk-ins are not permitted for HCPSS IDs!
- New Staff: Photo IDs will be issued after HR onboarding has been completed, your Workday picture has been approved, and the ID process has been finalized.
- New staff IDs will be sent to the school location from the HR office.
- Current Staff: Location only updates, not requiring a new ID, please proceed to Photo ID Access.
- Current Staff: If you require a reprint of your ID, please proceed to Photo ID Reprints.
- Please note! Forms are in G Suite and access requires employees be signed in with their active directory credentials.
General information inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-313-6711.
Photo ID Access
- If you have changed locations, you can transfer your access to that location by completing this form.
- If you require dual-access or cluster-locations, you can request those locations by completing this form.
- You may not request access to all schools.
Photo ID Reprints
You are not required to replace your ID yearly. Please refer to the above, when necessary, to have your access transferred.
Reprints should be requested:
- If your photo is accurate on Workday and you need a reprint, please fill out a photo ID reprint request form.