Aetna Open Choice
When you need care, you have a choice. You can receive care within the network and pay less for your care. Or, you can choose to receive care outside the network and still receive benefits, but at a higher cost. There are no referral requirements.
Aetna’s nationwide Open Choice PPO network includes 934,260 health care providers; 159,100 of whom are Primary Care Providers (PCPs). This makes it easy to find a network doctor or a hospital, whether you are at home, work or traveling.
- Plan Overview
- HCPSS Group Number: 622787
- Claims mailing address:
PO Box 981106
El Paso, TX 79998-1106
- Customer Service Number and Hours: 888-502-3862; 8am-6pm EST; Monday-Friday .
- 24 Hour Nurseline Support with Informed Healthline: 800-556-1555.
- Aetna Voice Advantage® system – available 24 hours a day/7days a week.
- Email Member Services through your secure member website .
- Look up a claim status.
- Find a doctor, hospital or walk-in clinic. (Direct Link to DocFind )
- Check account balances.
- View and print your ID card.
- Find out how to live a healthier life.
- Learn about Beginning Right Maternity Program.
- View your personal health record.
Aetna Navigator – Find discounts on other related services:
- Gym Memberships and Weight Loss
- Lasik Surgery
- Over the Counter Vitamins
- Massage Therapy
- Dietary and Nutrition Counseling
Aetna InteliHelath – The Trusted Source – Locate news, articles and tools to help you lead a healthier life.
(Produced in partnership with Harvard Medical School.)
- Read about diseases and conditions.
- Learn how to create a healthy lifestyle.
- Search our medical dictionary and drug resource center.
- Find and contact a doctor
- View your claims
- View your Personal Health record
- View your ID card