Grant Support Services
In a shared commitment to support excellence in teaching, student learning and community building, the pursuit of grants is a priority supported by Grants Support Services. For assistance in all phases of grant research, development and reports, HCPSS staff are eligible to collaborate with the Grant Support Services
The Grant/Project Manager supports system and school priorities in the securing of external funding, and offers a range of services:
- Needs assessment to define the program
- Research of funders
- Development of application elements: budgets, outcomes, etc.
- Review grant proposals before submission
- Guidance in grant reports
- Use of data to construct needs statement or report on results
- Check on compliance with foundation, State, Federal reporting
Grants under $1,000 are administered at schools. Over $1,000 grants are reconciled with Central. Grants over $100,000.00 require additional approval from Board of Education.
All grants, regardless of amount, must complete the Intent to Submit a Grant Proposal →
To schedule a consultation, please contact:
- Grant/Project Manager, Kelly Powers, 410-313-1270, email@example.com
In addition, look for these resources on StaffHub:
- Intent to Submit form
- Monthly Grants Digest
Grant Support Services is within the Office of Grants, Policy and Strategy, under the Office of the Deputy Superintendent.
Comming soon: Canvas tutorial on grant making