Grant Support Services
Grants are an important means of investing in classroom innovations, expansion of support and coordination of priorities. The Office of Grants is available to assist all sectors of HCPSS to generate grants. Per Policy 4000, grants are defined as funding from a government agency, foundation, corporation, or other external source that require a means of commitment for a particular purpose over a specific period of time. Grant awards can be unrestricted or restricted for a program, school, or district.
Support is available for the tasks of securing and managing external funding, including:
- Needs assessment
- Research of funding opportunities
- Application development: narrative, timeline, outcomes, and budgets
- Review of grant proposals before submission
- Guidance in grant reports
- Management of process to secure signatures
- Monitor compliance with foundation, State, Federal reporting
- Grants under $1,000 are administered at schools.
- Grants over $1,000 grants remain with Central Office.
- Grants over $100,000.00 require additional approval from Board of Education.
For information on grant applications, budgets, or forms, please contact:
- Grants Administrator, Annette Bartlett, email@example.com
In addition, look for these resources: