Open Access Aetna Select
There’s no requirement to select a PCP, or obtain referrals for specialty care. The network of medical providers and facilities is nationwide, offering a full range of primary care doctors and specialists. When you visit a network provider, you will pay a flat copay for your care. Network providers will handle all of the claims paperwork for you.
Important Note: In order to receive benefits from this plan, you must see a network provider.
- Plan Overview
- HCPSS Group Number: 622787
- Claims mailing address:
PO Box 981106
El Paso, TX 79998-1106
- Customer Service Number and Hours: 888-502-3862; 8am-6pm EST; Monday-Friday.
- 24 Hour Nurseline Support with Informed Healthline: 800-556-1555.
- Aetna Voice Advantage® system – available 24 hours a day/7days a week.
- Email Member Services through your secure member website .
- Look up a claim status.
- Find a doctor, hospital or walk-in clinic. (Direct Link to DocFind )
- Check account balances.
- View and print your ID card.
- Find out how to live a healthier life.
- Learn about Beginning Right Maternity Program.
- View your personal health record.
Aetna Navigator – Find discounts on other related services:
- Gym Memberships and Weight Loss
- Lasik Surgery
- Over the Counter Vitamins
- Massage Therapy
- Dietary and Nutrition Counseling
Aetna InteliHealth – The Trusted Source – Locate news, articles and tools to help you lead a healthier life.
(Produced in partnership with Harvard Medical School.)
- Read about diseases and conditions.
- Learn how to create a healthy lifestyle.
- Search our medical dictionary and drug resource center.
- Find and contact a doctor
- View your claims
- View your Personal Health record
- View your ID card