BSAP and Community Partnerships
Staff in divisions of the Academic Access and Achievement partner with the following organizations:
- A-OK mentoring and training
- The Council of Elders
- African American Community Roundtable
- NAACP Howard County Branch
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc., Alumnae Chapter, Columbia, MD
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc., Iota Lambda Omega Chapter
- Heritage Housing Partners Corporation
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
- Continental Societies, Inc., Southeastern Howard/Laurel Chapter
- University of Maryland, Extension, Howard County
- Maryland MESA (Mathematics, Engineering, Science Achievement)
- Columbia (MD) Chapter of the Links Incorporated
Members of organizations interested in supporting BSAP initiatives by partnering are encouraged to click the link that follows. Find out how to partner with our program.