BSAP Achievement Liaisons (PreK – 12)
BSAP Achievement Liaisons serve as a resource in each school, working in collaboration with administrators, staff, families, and the community in order to accelerate the academic achievement of all African American/Black students.
- Support African American/Black students and families.
- Collaborate with school staff to meet the academic, social and emotional needs of African American/Black students and their families.
- Facilitate the involvement and engagement of African American/Black families in the educational process.
- Collaborate with national, state, and community organizations to serve African American/Black students and their families more effectively.
- Collect, maintain, and analyze data and data trends for African American/Black students.
- Monitor academic progress of African American/Black PreK – Grade 12 students.
- Conduct Parent Information Meetings in collaboration with the GT office, Special Education department, and Title One.
- Assist students with the development of academic and social goals
- Assist students in examining and resolving barriers to attaining their maximum potential
- Elevate personal pride through culturally focused events
As with any BSAP initiative, African American/Black students are the Achievement Liaison’s primary target population. However, other student groups may participate BSAP initiatives. Students may be referred to the Achievement Liaison by their teachers, school administrators and/or parents.
- Uyiosa Osahon | Bryant Woods | 410-313-6859
- Vacant | Cradlerock | 410-313-7610
- Lezlie Hatcher | Longfellow | 410-313-6879
- Monica Maiden | Guilford | 410-880-5930
- Tiffani Pegeuse | Laurel Woods | 410-880-5960
- Dominique Russell | Phelps Luck | 410-313-6886
- Andrea Frank | Running Brook | 410-313-6893
- Rhonda Boone | Stevens Forest | 410-313-6900
- Vacant | Swansfield | 410-313-6907
- Tahesha Todd | Lake Elkhorn | 410-313-7600
- Hope Whye | Murray Hill | 410-880-5897
- Charles Tate | Oakland Mills | 410-880-6937
- Anisha Thompson | Patuxent Valley | 410-880-5840
- Melva Cole-Fleet | Wilde Lake | 410-313-6957
- Hannah Zimmerman | Harper’s Choice | 410-313-6929
- Vacant | Thomas Viaduct | 410-313-8711
- Cheryl Grimes | Mt. Hebron/Atholton | 410-313-2880/410-313-7065
- Earin Saunders | Hammond | 410-313-7615
- David Evans | Howard | 410-313-2867
- Tonya Grice | Long Reach | 410-313-7117
- Bryan Ringgold | Oakland Mills | 410-313-6945
- Marcus Nicks | Wilde Lake | 410-313-6965
- Annette Olney | Reservoir | 410-888-8850
- Maurislyn Green | Marriotts Ridge/Glenelg | 410-313-5568/410-313-5528
- Sydney Butler | Centennial/River Hill | 410-313-2856/410-313-7120