BSAP Achievement Liaisons (PreK – 12)
BSAP Achievement Liaisons serve as a resource in each school, working in collaboration with administrators, staff, families, and the community in order to accelerate the academic achievement of all African American/Black students.
- Support African American/Black students and families.
- Collaborate with school staff to meet the academic, social and emotional needs of African American/Black students and their families.
- Facilitate the involvement and engagement of African American/Black families in the educational process.
- Collaborate with national, state, and community organizations to serve African American/Black students and their families more effectively.
- Collect, maintain, and analyze data and data trends for African American/Black students.
- Monitor academic progress of African American/Black PreK – Grade 12 students.
- Conduct Parent Information Meetings in collaboration with the GT office, Special Education department, and Title One.
- Assist students with the development of academic and social goals
- Assist students in examining and resolving barriers to attaining their maximum potential
- Elevate personal pride through culturally focused events
As with any BSAP initiative, African American/Black students are the Achievement Liaison’s primary target population. However, other student groups may participate BSAP initiatives. Students may be referred to the Achievement Liaison by their teachers, school administrators and/or parents.
- Vacancy | Bryant Woods | 410-313-6859
- Harriet Beckham Lee | Cradlerock | 410-313-7610
- Lezlie Hatcher | Ducketts Lane | 410-313-5050
- Monica Maiden | Guilford | 410-880-5930
- Tiffani Pegeuse | Laurel Woods | 410-880-5960
- Autumn Joiner | Talbott Springs | 410-313-6915
- Andrea Frank | Running Brook | 410-313-6893
- Rhonda Boone | Stevens Forest | 410-313-6900
- Tamekah Wilkins | Swansfield | 410-313-6907
- Vacancy | Lake Elkhorn | 410-313-7600
- Vacancy | Murray Hill | 410-880-5897
- Kavough Jernigan | Oakland Mills MS | 410-313-6937
- Anisha Thompson | Patuxent Valley | 410-880-5840
- Melva Cole-Fleet | Wilde Lake MS | 410-313-6957
- Charles Tate | Harper’s Choice | 410-313-6929
- Hannah Zimmerman | Thomas Viaduct | 410-313-8711
- Maurislyn Green | Atholton | 410-313-7065
- Earin Saunders | Hammond | 410-313-7615
- Sharonda Ebanks | Homewood | 410-313-7081
- David Evans | Howard/Marriotts Ridge | 410-313-2867/410-313-5568
- Tonya Grice | Long Reach | 410-313-7117
- Bryan Ringgold | Oakland Mills HS | 410-313-6945
- Marcus Nicks | Wilde Lake HS | 410-313-6965
- Annette Olney | Reservoir | 410-888-8850
- Vacancy | Mt- Hebron /Glenelg | 410-313-2880/410-313-5528
- Vacancy | Centennial/ River Hill | 410-313-2856/410-313-7120