Extended School Year —
Regional Emotional Disabilities – Elementary Schools
← Additional Extended School Year Programs
- Students currently K – 4th in an ED Regional Program
- Students who require special education instruction and continued behavioral supports and intervention in a structured classroom setting to receive some benefit from next year’s program
- Academic, behavioral, and social needs can be met in this program
- Instruction on objectives selected by the IEP team
- Instruction in reading, math, written language
- Related services if ESY services are recommended by the IEP team
- Special education transportation is required unless parent/guardian will self- transport.
- Note: Students with changes to the pick-up and drop-off address after May 14, 2021 cannot be guaranteed service for the beginning of the program.
Brittany Sibiski, Program Lead | 410-313-6837 or firstname.lastname@example.org