Extended School Year —
Primary Learner and Upper Learner Program
← Additional Extended School Year Programs
Students currently in the Primary Learner Upper Learner Program during the school year.
- Instruction using a specific methodology based on the IEP
- Instruction on goals/objectives selected by the IEP team
- Instruction in reading, math and written language
- Related services if ESY services are recommended by the IEP team
- Special education transportation is required unless parent/guardian will self-transport.
- Note: Students with changes to pick-up and drop-off address after May 14, 2021, cannot be guaranteed service for the beginning of the program.
Snack Provided By
Sheila Collector, ESY Program Lead, 410-313-6837