Extended School Year – High School
July 6, 2021-July 30, 2021 (Tentative)
- High School: Current rising 9th-12th grade students
- ESY goals/ objectives are in the areas of Academic (including functional), behavioral, vocational, and/ or social needs can be met in this program
- Students who need an integrated approach for delivery of IEP and related services.
- Instruction on objectives selected by the IEP team
- Instruction in reading, math and written language
- Related services if ESY services are recommended by the IEP team
- Special education transportation is required unless parent/guardian will self- transport.
- Note: Students with changes to the pick-up and drop-off address after May 14, 2021, cannot be guaranteed service for the beginning of the program.
- Assistance in program activities and social interactions with non-disabled student volunteers
Snack Provided By
All High Schools
Marcella Randall, ESY Consultant, 410-313-5660 (email@example.com)