Extended School Year – Cedar Lane School Program
July 6, 2021-July 30, 2021 (Tentative)
- Ages 3-21 years
- Students who have moderate to severe disabilities and are pursuing a certificate
- Students who have critical life skills in the following areas: academics, communication and behavior
- Students who need an integrated approach to delivery of IEP and related services
- Students attending Cedar Lane School during the school year
- Special education instruction in the areas of functional academics, communication, mobility, and life skills as well as community-based instruction
- Related services, including speech, occupational therapy, and physical therapy, as well as assistive technology, behavioral supports and intervention, and nursing
- Special education transportation is required unless the parent/guardian will self-transport.
- Note: Students with changes to the pick-up and drop-off address after May 14, 2021, cannot be guaranteed service for the beginning of the program.
- Social skills lessons and reinforcing activities with typical peers
- Assistance to students in the program from non disabled student volunteers
Snack Provided By
Cedar Lane School
Mel Thompson, Assistant Principal, (410) 888-8800