Extended School Year —
Academic Life Skills (ALS) Regional – Elementary School Programs
- Students who currently attend an Elementary Regional ALS program.
- Students whose ESY objectives are primarily in life skills (independent living), mobility, communication, and functional academics.
- Students that need an integrated approach for delivery of the ESY IEP and related services.
- Special Education instruction in the areas of life skills (independent living), mobility, communication, and functional academics.
- Related and support services as determined by the IEP team.
- Special education transportation is required unless parent/guardian will self-transport.
Snack Provided By
Sheila Collector, ESY Program Lead, 410-313-6837