Extended School Year – Academic Intervention – Middle School Programs
July 6, 2021 – July 30, 2021 (tentative)
- Middle School – Current Grades 5th – 7th
- Students seeking a Maryland high school diploma that are performing significantly below grade level in reading/written language/math
- Students participating in the Alternate MCAP who require a functional academic approach to continue to be successfully included
- Special education instruction in reading/written language/ math and related and support services.
- Special education transportation if determined by the IEP team.
- Note: Students with changes to the pick-up and drop-off address after May 14, 2021, cannot be guaranteed service for the beginning of the program.
Snack Provided By
Marcella Randall, ESY Consultant, 410-313-5660 (email@example.com)