Extended School Year —
Academic Intervention – Elementary School Programs
- Elementary School- Current Grades K – 4
- Students seeking a Maryland High school diploma and significantly below grade level in reading/written language/math
- Students participating in the Alternate MSA who require a functional academic approach to continue to be successfully included
- Special education instruction in reading/written language/ math and related and support services.
- Special education transportation if determined by the IEP team. Note: Students with changes to the pick-up and drop-off address after May 14, 2021, cannot be guaranteed service for the beginning of the program.
Snack Provided By
Marcella Randall, ESY Consultant, 410-313-5660 (firstname.lastname@example.org)