The Howard County Public School System is committed to recruiting highly qualified and dynamic candidates for all of our positions. Throughout the year, our team members host and participate in a variety of recruitment events.
HCPSS is committed to ensuring our teaching and administrative staff reflect the growing diversity of our community. To learn more about our efforts, visit our Diversity Recruitment page.
HCPSS Interview Fairs and Recruitment Events
Recruitment Event for Teachers of Color
Participants at this full-day event will learn about teaching positions, how HCPSS supports educators, start the application process, and more! Full details online.
Wednesday, May 1, 2019
Time: 9 a.m.- 3 p.m.
HCPSS Interview Days
Applicants for teaching positions may register for a Level One Preliminary Screening Interview. Registration will open approximately two weeks prior to each event.
Non-teaching positions follow a separate panel interview process. Current HCPSS PDS interns do not need to schedule a preliminary interview.
- March 26, 2019 – HCPSS Preliminary Interview Day – Register online
- April 16, 2019 – HCPSS Preliminary Interview Day
- April 30, 2019 – HCPSS Preliminary Interview Day
- May 14, 2019 – HCPSS Preliminary Interview Day
- May 30, 2019 – HCPSS Preliminary Interview Day
- June 11, 2019 – HCPSS Preliminary Interview Day
Additional Upcoming Recruitment Events
- March 22, 2019 – James Madison University
- March 22, 2019 – Hood College Interview Day
- March 27, 2019 – PERC Education Job Fair – More information
- March 28, 2019 – UMES & Salisbury University Education Job Fair – More information
- March 29, 2019 – Stevenson University Interview Day
- April 3, 2019 – Greater Philadelphia Teacher Job Fair – More information
- April 15, 2019 – Notre Dame of Maryland University Interview Day
- April 17, 2019 – Frostburg State University
- April 18, 2019 – Howard University Education Fair
- April 26, 2019 – Goucher College Interview Day
- TBD – Coppin State University Teacher Recruitment Day
- TBD – Morgan State University – More information
The Howard County Public School System is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please call 410-313-5694 if special accommodations are required.