The Howard County Public School System is committed to recruiting highly qualified and dynamic candidates for all of our positions. Throughout the year, our team members host and participate in a variety of recruitment events.
HCPSS is committed to ensuring our teaching and administrative staff reflect the growing diversity of our community. To learn more about our efforts, visit our Diversity Recruitment page.
HCPSS Interview Fairs and Recruitment Events
Recruitment Event for Teachers of Color
Participants at this full-day event will learn about teaching positions, how HCPSS supports educators, start the application process, and more! Full details online.
Wednesday, May 1, 2019
Time: 9 a.m.- 3 p.m.
HCPSS Interview Days
Applicants for teaching positions may register for a Level One Preliminary Screening Interview. Registration will open approximately two weeks prior to each event. Please submit your application for employment at least one week prior to your scheduled interview.
Non-teaching positions follow a separate panel interview process. Current HCPSS PDS interns do not need to schedule a preliminary interview.
- April 16, 2019 – HCPSS Preliminary Interview Day – Registration closed
- April 30, 2019 – HCPSS Preliminary Interview Day – Register online
- May 14, 2019 – HCPSS Preliminary Interview Day
- May 30, 2019 – HCPSS Preliminary Interview Day
- June 11, 2019 – HCPSS Preliminary Interview Day
Additional Upcoming Recruitment Events
- April 15, 2019 – Notre Dame of Maryland University Interview Day
- April 17, 2019 – Frostburg State University
- April 18, 2019 – Howard University Education Fair
- April 26, 2019 – Goucher College Interview Day
- TBD – Coppin State University Teacher Recruitment Day
- TBD – Morgan State University – More information
The Howard County Public School System is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please call 410-313-5694 if special accommodations are required.