The Howard County Public School System is committed to recruiting highly qualified and dynamic candidates for all of our positions. Throughout the year, our team members host and participate in a variety of recruitment events.
HCPSS is working to ensure our teaching and administrative staff reflect the growing diversity of our community. To learn more about our efforts, including our upcoming recruitment event for teachers of color, visit our Diversity Recruitment page.
Preliminary Interview Events
Amidst COVID-19, we are continuing our recruitment efforts virtually. In lieu of our traditional Preliminary Interview days, we will hold daily virtual preliminary interviews using Google Meet. You can schedule a virtual preliminary interview with one of our recruitment specialists online. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or problems scheduling your interview.
Additional Recruitment Events
HCPSS team members attend a variety of events at colleges and universities across the country.
- #teachMD Rising Toward Excellence Conference
- University of Delaware
- Towson University
- Bowie State University
- University of Maryland
- Spelman College
- Delaware State University
- James Madison University
- Johns Hopkins University
- Maryland Metropolitan Education Expo
- St. Mary’s College of Maryland
- Maryland Education Recruitment Consortium (MERC)
- Mount St. Mary’s University
- Hood College
- Salisbury University/University of Maryland Eastern Shore
- Delaware Valley Education Consortium
- Notre Dame University of Maryland
- Frostburg State University
- Howard University
- Goucher College
The Howard County Public School System is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please call 410-313-5694 if special accommodations are required.