skip to main content

Requesting High School Transcripts

Jump to: Current HCPSS Students | HCPSS Graduates

Whether you plan to go to college, join the military, or head directly into the workforce, you may be asked to supply your high school transcripts.

Current HCPSS Students

Requesting Transcripts for College Applications

HCPSS uses Naviance to manage requests for transcripts, as well as to submit them to colleges and universities on behalf of current students. All current HCPSS high school students have an account in Naviance.

To request a transcript through Naviance:

If you need transcripts as part of your college application, be aware of the following deadlines. Please note that these dates are the last possible day to complete your requests. Students are encouraged to submit all material as early as possible.

College Application Deadline Last date to submit transcript requests
October 15, 2023 September 14, 2023
November 1, 2023 October 3, 2023
November 15, 2023 October 17, 2023
December 1, 2023 November 1, 2023
December 15, 2023 November 15, 2023
January 1, 2024* November 22, 2023*
January 15, 2024 December 9, 2023

*Because this college application deadline occurs during Winter Break, requests for transcripts must be made in 20 days prior to the last school day before the Break.

Keep in mind that transcripts will not be sent until:

You can see the status of your transcript request by logging into Naviance and going to “Colleges I’m Applying” to Tab. It will show pending, submitted or downloaded by the college.

Requesting Transcripts for Purposes Other Than Applying to College

Students who need an official transcript for a purpose other than applying to college (i.e.: internship, scholarships, jobs, military, athletics) should visit their school’s Canvas page or speak directly to their school’s registrar.

Obtaining Unofficial Transcripts

Students can obtain unofficial transcripts by going to, logging into Synergy using their active directory, and looking under “report cards.”

HCPSS Graduates

If you graduated in the last 5 years: Please contact your high school to obtain your transcript.

If you graduated more than 5 years ago (2019 or earlier): Please complete the Post-Graduate Transcript Request Form. A fee of $5.00 will be charged for each transcript. Payments can be made via the Online Payment System.

NOTE: If the payer does not match the person whose transcript is being processed, PLEASE indicate the graduate’s name in the online payment system so we can match the payment with the request.

Transcripts will be sent upon receipt of online payment. Please allow 5-7 business days for your request to be processed.

For questions, please email