Summer School 2014
Each summer the HCPSS presents a number of learning experiences and educational opportunities by offering a wide variety of programs and classes.
- Preview the summer programs being offered by HCPSS below:
- View the full catalog to learn more about our summer programs in detail (includes all program and course information):
Registration and Other General Program Information
Tuition Assistance and Scholarships
Contact Information for Summer Programs
After you have had the opportunity to review the HCPSS 2014 Summer Classes and Camps catalog, should you have any questons about a specific program, please use the information below to contact the program.
- General Information: 410-313-6627
- Patricia Andrews: 410-313-1566 or email@example.com
- Blended Online Courses - Robert Cole: 410-313-5334
- Blended courses are a combination of face-to-face and online coursework. Students participating in blended courses must have reliable access to a computer and Internet connection.