College Recruitment Events
- Stevenson University: February 8
- Goucher College: February 9
- UMUC Virtual Spring 2017 Spring 2017 Career Fair: March 3
- Maryland Metropolitan Education Expo (UMCP): March 15
- Mount St. Mary’s Interview Day: March 22
- Towson Spring Teacher Recruitment Fair: March 23
- Pittsburgh Education Recruitment Consortium (PERC): March 29
- UMES and Salisbury: March 30
- Howard University: March 30
- Frostburg State University: Late April
- Copping State University Teacher Recruitment Interview Day: TBD
The Howard County Public School System is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please call 410-313-5694 if special accommodations are required.
The Howard County Public School System is committed to recruiting highly qualified and dynamic candidates for all of our positions. In an effort to ensure interested candidates have an opportunity to interview with a member of our recruitment team, we have scheduled several preliminary interview events throughout the 2017 recruitment season.
If you are interested in our teacher employment opportunities, please note the dates and times of the preliminary interview events below. Interviews will be scheduled on a first come, first served basis until the allotted interview slots are filled. A registration link will open about two weeks prior to the event date.
*Please Note: Non-teaching positions (i.e. guidance counselors, school psychologist, speech/language pathologist, etc.) follow a separate panel interview process. Current HCPSS PDS interns/ student teachers do not need to schedule a preliminary interview.
Upcoming Interview Dates:
- March 22, 2017 – Register
- April 27, 2017
- May 9, 2017
- May 30, 2017