Each summer the HCPSS presents a number of learning experiences and educational opportunities by offering a wide variety of programs and classes. These programs and classes are open to Howard County residents as well as out-of-county residents.
2016 Summer Classes and Camps Course Information
- Summer Program Catalog
- Summer Program Preview
Gifted and Talented – 2016 Summer Institutes for Talent Development
- Course Catalog (contains registration forms)
- Course enrollment status – Registration extension, Friday, May 20
Contact: LaDonna Norjen, 410-313-7005
Registration and Information – CSS High School
Registration and Information – (K-9) Summer Institute
Formerly known as BSAP and Comprehensive K-8 summer programs
- Online registration will be open June 1 – 15
Career Academies Summer Programs
Mail Registration Form & Payment to:
Applications & Research Lab
Attn: Stephanie Discepolo
10920 Clarksville Pike
Ellicott City, MD 21042
Contact: Stephanie Discepolo, 410-313-7493
G/T, MESA, and Career Academies Forms
- Registration Form – can be used to register for G/T, MESA grades 9-12 and Career Academies programs only; Comprehensive Summer School High School and the (K-9) Summer Institute must use the online registration forms or complete an on-site registration at the Homewood Center on specified dates.
- Withdrawal Form – MESA, Career Academies, and GT Programs
- Health Form – to be completed by non-HCPSS students and out-of-county residents only; must also submit immunization records.