Due the change in the final date of the school year, the Comprehensive Summer School High School program will change its start date from Monday, June 20 to Tuesday, June 21. This will not affect the end date of the program.
The change in start date only affects the CSS High School Program. All other summer programs will begin as scheduled.
If you have any questions, please contact Alice Giles at 410-313-6627
Each summer the HCPSS presents a number of learning experiences and educational opportunities by offering a wide variety of programs and classes. These programs and classes are open to Howard County residents as well as out-of-county residents.
2016 Summer Classes and Camps Course Information
- Summer Program Catalog
- Summer Program Preview
Gifted and Talented – 2016 Summer Institutes for Talent Development
- Course Catalog (contains registration forms)
- Course enrollment status – Registration extension, Friday, May 20
Contact: LaDonna Norjen, 410-313-7005
Registration and Information – CSS High School
Registration and Information – (K-9) Summer Institute
Formerly known as BSAP and Comprehensive K-8 summer programs
- Online registration will be open June 1 – 15
Career Academies Summer Programs
Mail Registration Form & Payment to:
Applications & Research Lab
Attn: Stephanie Discepolo
10920 Clarksville Pike
Ellicott City, MD 21042
Contact: Stephanie Discepolo, 410-313-7493
G/T, MESA, and Career Academies Forms
- Registration Form – can be used to register for G/T, MESA grades 9-12 and Career Academies programs only; Comprehensive Summer School High School and the (K-9) Summer Institute must use the online registration forms or complete an on-site registration at the Homewood Center on specified dates.
- Withdrawal Form – MESA, Career Academies, and GT Programs
- Health Form – to be completed by non-HCPSS students and out-of-county residents only; must also submit immunization records.