Athletic Forms and Guidelines
Fall registration online!
Online registration for fall athletics will be available beginning July 1 via HCPSS Connect. Parents will be able to fill out required forms, download physicals and proof of residency, and more. For more information, please contact your school’s Athletics and Activities manager.
Parent and Student Handbook
Physical Examination Requirements:
- All student athletes must satisfactorily pass a physical examination by a physician or nurse practitioner.
- Student physical examinations cover one school year only.
- Verification of an examination AFTER April 1st must be submitted for each academic year of participation.
- Preparticipation Physical Evaluation Form
- Athletic Participation Form
- Sports Concussion Testing Program and Release of Information
- Concussion Information Sheet
- Notification of Probable Head Injury
- Medical Clearance for Gradual RTP
- Pole Vault Field Event Permission Form
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest – Information for Parents and Student Athletes
Broadcasting information regarding HCPSS athletic events.