Athletic Forms and Guidelines
Parent and Student Handbook
Physical Examination Requirements:
- All student athletes must satisfactorily pass a physical examination by a physician or nurse practitioner.
- Student physical examinations cover one school year only.
- Verification of an examination AFTER April 1st must be submitted for each academic year of participation.
- Preparticipation Physical Evaluation Form
Sports Pre-Participation Physical Exams: Offered by the University of Maryland Sports Medicine
A yearly physical exam is required by the county to participate in all sports.
- Dates: Saturdays – June 2, July 28, August 4
- Time: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Location: University of Maryland Faculty Physicians, Inc., Immediate Care Building, 5890 Waterloo Road, Columbia, (Across from Eggspectations)
- Cost: $20 (cash and credit accepted)
Walk-ins welcome, no appointment necessary
Please remember to bring your clearance form to be filled out by our team.
Offered by the University of Maryland Sports Medicine. For more information, call 410-448-7306.
- Athletic Participation Form
- Sports Concussion Testing Program and Release of Information
- Concussion Information Sheet
- Notification of Probable Head Injury
- Medical Clearance for Gradual RTP
- Pole Vault Field Event Permission Form
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest – Information for Parents and Student Athletes
Broadcasting information regarding HCPSS athletic events.