Forms and Guidelines
Parent and Student Handbook
Physical Examination Requirements:
- All student athletes must satisfactorily pass a physical examination by a physician or nurse practitioner.
- Student physical examinations cover one school year only.
- Verification of an examination AFTER April 1st must be submitted for each academic year of participation.
- Preparticipation Physical Evaluation Form
- Athletic Participation Form
- Sports Concussion Testing Program and Release of Information
- Concussion Information Sheet
- Notification of Probable Head Injury
- Medical Clearance for Gradual RTP
- Pole Vault Field Event Permission Form
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest – Information for Parents and Student Athletes
Broadcasting information regarding HCPSS athletic events.