Athletic Forms and Guidelines
Fall registration online!
Online registration for fall athletics will be available beginning July 1 via HCPSS Connect. Parents will be able to fill out required forms, download physicals and proof of residency, and more. For more information, please contact your school’s Athletics and Activities manager.
Parent and Student Handbook
Physical Examination Requirements:
- All student athletes must satisfactorily pass a physical examination by a physician or nurse practitioner.
- Student physical examinations cover one school year only.
- Verification of an examination AFTER April 1st must be submitted for each academic year of participation.
- Preparticipation Physical Evaluation Form
MedStar Sports Medicine Pre-participation Physical Examination
This summer, MedStar Sports Medicine will be conducting pre-participation sports physicals at the following locations and times:
Sunday, July 30, 2017
- 8:00 a.m. to noon
- 2410 Evergreen Rd., Suite 100 Gambrills, MD 21054 (by appointment only)
Sunday, Aug. 6, 2017
- 8:00 a.m. to noon
- 9501 Old Annapolis Rd., Suite 220 Ellicott City, MD 21042 (by appointment only)
This comprehensive exam includes:
- Height and weight
- Flexibility screening
- Blood pressure and pulse
- General medical exam
- Orthopaedic exam
The pre-participation sports physical examinations will be conducted by the staff of MedStar Sports Medicine. MedStar Sports Medicine is proud to be the official medical team of the Baltimore Ravens, Baltimore Orioles, Baltimore Blast, Baltimore Brigade, Washington Wizards, Washington Capitals, Washington Mystics, Washington Valor, DC United, US Lacrosse, and the majority of collegiate, high school and recreational teams in the region.
The cost for the physical is $30 per athlete. Cash or checks ONLY please (payment collected at check in). Checks can be made payable to “MedStar Sports Medicine”. Forms requiring a physician’s signature that are not included in the comprehensive physical packet will cost an additional $5. For questions or to make an appointment, please call us at 888-44-SPORT (888-447-7678), or email us at email@example.com
To make an appointment online, please visit MedStarNRH.org/PPE
- Athletic Participation Form
- Sports Concussion Testing Program and Release of Information
- Concussion Information Sheet
- Notification of Probable Head Injury
- Medical Clearance for Gradual RTP
- Pole Vault Field Event Permission Form
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest – Information for Parents and Student Athletes
Broadcasting information regarding HCPSS athletic events.