Waverly Elementary School Construction Project
This is a finished construction project.
The project calls for the expansion of the educational spaces and renovation of the existing facility. There will be a complete systemic renovation of the existing building including new electrical, mechanical, plumbing, technology, roofing and life safety systems as applicable per the recent feasibility assessment survey. The project will provide 100 seats of additional classroom space and core infrastructure space necessary to operate effectively at a larger capacity. Interior spaces will be reconfigured, new finishes provided, accessibility improved and new spaces added to bring the facility into compliance with renovation guidelines.
Schematic Design Stage
- The Board approved the Schematic Design submission at the September 3, 2015 board meeting – Schematic Design Report
- Supporting PowerPoint presentation
Design Development Stage
- The Board approved the Design Development submission at the November 5, 2015 board meeting – Design Development Report
- Supporting PowerPoint Presentation
Construction Document Stage
- The Board approved the Construction Document submission at the March 10, 2016 meeting – Construction Document Report
- Supporting PowerPoint Presentation – Construction Document Presentation