Subscribe To HCPSS News
- Visit HCPSSNews.com.
- Click on the Subscribe tab.
- Click boxes for the types of information you would like to receive.
- If you are a parent of an HCPSS student, be sure to check the box for your child's school and any other offices you would like to receive information from.
- If you are a senior citizen, be sure to check the Golden Opportunities box under the Senior Pass Holder section.
- Fill in your name.
- Fill in your child's name, school and grade.
- Fill in your email address(es) and/or cell phone information. Note: text messages are sent for urgent messages only (i.e. school closings, delays etc.); all other messages are distributed via email.
- Type in answer to a secret question (Secret answer is case sensitive.)
- Be sure to check the boxes under Terms and Conditions, then click on Subscribe to save your account.
Prevent Messages From Being Blocked By SPAM Filters
To prevent HCPSS News messages from being blocked by your anti-spam software, add the email address, firstname.lastname@example.org, to your contact list and (if applicable) add the domain name, hcpssnews.com, to your list of authorized senders. If you require assistance in configuring anti-spam, please contact your email service provider.