Registration for BSAP Saturday Math Academy Fall Session, September 16
Posted: September 5th, 2017
The BSAP-Saturday Math Academy offers mentoring and enrichment in mathematics on Saturday mornings by Maryland State certified teachers. The Saturday Math Academy is open to all students, all levels in grades 3 – 12.
Fall 2017 Session Dates
- October 7, 21, 28
- November 4, 11, 18
How to register
- Online registration: The online registration form can be accessed from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. or until capacity is reached.
- On-site registration: Saturday, September 16, 2017 from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Registration Fee: $80
Registration fee is non-refundable
Students must register for the same math class or instructional level they are currently taking.
Staff will be available for onsite online support:
Oakland Mills High School’s Media Center
9410 Kilimanjaro Road, Columbia, MD 21045
From 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Documents needed at time of payment:
- Copy of your child’s 4th Quarter Report Card
- IEP forms (if applicable)
- FARMS certification letter (if applicable)
- All walk-in payments must be made at Oakland Mills High School from 9:00am – 2:00pm on September 16, 2017, 2017
- Checks, money orders, cash and VISA/Mastercard are accepted on site only
- Make checks payable to: HCPSS – BSAP Saturday Math Academy
- On-line Payments can be made on the BSAP-SMA payments website until 11:59pm