Resources and Benefits
The HCPSS is the largest employer in the county, with a current work force of 7,800+ employees and a 50,000+ student population. Hiring for 74 public schools, administrative offices and other educational support services, is a centralized process managed through our Office of Human Resources.
The HCPSS offers competitive benefits including:
- Health Care and Insurances
- Paid Sick, Holiday and Annual Leave – if eligible
- Sick Bank Options
- Salary Advance Program - for new hires
- Tuition Reimbursement – for field-related coursework or degree
- Year-round Salary Option – pay dispersed over 12 months
- Business Partnerships – discounts for area programs, products and services
- Child Care – Employees’ Child Development Program
- Credit Union
- Grant Support Services
- Leadership Development Opportunities
Get Connected! – Sign up to receive employment-related news from HCPSS News. To subscribe, check the box next to "Office of Human Resources" and then complete the subscription form. Be sure to check both boxes in the Terms and Conditions section before clicking on Subscribe.
SmartFindExpress – Current substitutes may access job opportunities and receive assignment confirmations through eSchool Solutions SmartFindExpress. Once an employee has been hired and processed into the HCPSS, they are registered for a SmartFindExpress account. SmartFindExpress jobs may be viewed online and assignment confirmations received via email and telephone.