Aspiring HCPSS Principal and Assistant Principal Seminars
The Howard County Public School System’s Division of Human Resources and Leadership Development is offering four optional seminars to support individuals considering applying for a principal or assistant principal position in the Howard County Public School System next year.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Review the principal and assistant principal application, hiring timeline and interview process
- Learn how to prepare a cover letter and resume for HCPSS
- Learn how to prepare for a potential interview with HCPSS
Each seminar will focus on the application process including writing a cover letter and resume for HCPSS, and choosing references. They will cover the hiring timeline, describe the interview process in detail as well as show how the different positions relate to the HCPSS Strategic Call to Action. *Applicants interested should only sign up for one session.
Space is limited!
Seminar Dates and Times
- Seminar 1: November 27, 5 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Seminar 2: November 27, 7 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Seminar 3: November 28, 5 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Seminar 4: November 28, 7 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Those interested should choose one seminar from the dates above and register by contacting Beth Richards at email@example.com or at 410-313-5335.
HCPSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.