Grant Support Services
The Grant Support Services (GSS) Office provides grant-related services to school and central administration staff in the areas of grants research, development, and procurement. GSS also supports system-level priorities in the acquisition of outside funding by providing facilitative assistance through:
- Assess needs.
- Organize grant writing efforts.
- Research prospective outside funding organizations.
- Obtain and interpret applications.
- Develop timelines and budgets.
- Review grant proposals.
- Manage grant approval process.
- Collaborate with Grants Accounting on grant budget topics and financial grant management concerns.
Annual Grant Reports
- Program Support Specialist, Jennifer Hlavka – 410-313-7484 (p); 410-313-6795 (f)